We hope that you are staying healthy and safe.
Update 04/02/2020: Our state has expanded and extended its shelter-at-home order through May 1. Due to this, unfortunately, we do anticipate that orders in process prior to March 22 (the initial start of the shelter-at-home order) will be delayed by a minimum of 6-7 weeks beyond their original estimated pressing dates. We are very sorry for this unprecedented delay, and we will do everything possible to move orders along as quickly and safely as possible, at at the high level of quality you expect from us.
We continue to take new orders, and the turnaround page on our website has been updated to compensate for the approx 6 weeks of downtime the shelter-at-home order has caused.
How this affects Gotta Groove:
- We are accepting new orders (and we appreciate them very much!)
- We continue to offer mastering and to cut lacquers.
- We continue to perform plating activities.
- We continue to process art and send proofs.
- We can continue to print labels / stickers / inserts / and some jackets/sleeves.
- We continue to accept deliveries.
- Download code hosting/servers and customer service continue to operate 100%.
- We will not be pressing records until the expiration of the state’s order. (Since no more than one person can be working in any department, pressing records is not possible).
- We are suspending all plant tours, and third party visits/meetings until further notice. This includes customer pickups of test pressings and orders – both will need to ship for the foreseeable future.
If you have a project going with us, and want to check on it, please feel free to call us at (800) 295-0171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to answer the phone and emails during business hours.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and will be following the guidelines and recommendations of both Ohio government officials, and the CDC.
Existing customers should also expect to receive an email from us on 4/3/20 regarding orders in process.
Finally, THANK YOU for the work you send us. As a company, as well as on an individual employee level, we appreciate our customers, especially during these uncharted times.