When positions open, they are normally in one of the following departments:
Press operation (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts)
QA (Quality Assurance) (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts)
Assembly/Packing (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts)
Here are the current open positions:
PRESS OPERATOR POSITION – 3RD SHIFT
- – PROFICIENT WITH HAND TOOLS.
- – ABLE TO REPEATEDLY LIFT UP TO 50-60 LBS
- – CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS, ABILITY TO TROUBLESHOOT AND MAKE CONFIDENT DECISIONS.
- – SAFETY CONSCIOUS.
- – PROACTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- – SELF MOTIVATED AND ABLE TO BE A POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE TEAM MEMBER
- – RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- – BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS
- – ATTENTIVE TO WORK SPACE KEEPING AREA CLEAN AND FREE OF DEBRIS
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- – PALLET JACK AND TOW MOTOR EXPERIENCE.
- – BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF PNEUMATICS, ELECTRICAL, HYDRAULICS, PLUMBING.
- – EXPERIENCE WITH OPERATING MACHINERY IN A HIGH PRESSURE PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
Benefits: All full time employees are offered Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k with match, paid lunch, 10 paid Holidays a year, 2 days of PTO a year, and vacation.
Gotta Groove Records is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which personnel decisions are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
PLEASE NOTE: This PACKING/ASSEMBLY job opening requires working full-time in-person and on premises at our CLEVELAND, OHIO (Tyler Village) location.
Please send resumes to Vincent at [email protected]