Gotta Groove Records offers fully integrated D2C fulfillment services, as well as international distribution services for the vinyl records pressed by GGR. We can provide fulfillment services for a variety of platforms through flat file transfer and EDI, API, CSV, as well as automated fulfillment through Bandcamp.
Tired of packing and mailing your own records? Save time and money by having the Gotta Groovies fulfill your pre-orders!
- – Save on freight costs (no longer a need to ship records to you, only for you to re-ship them out to your customers)
- – Easier on the environment (less shipping of boxes/pallets around the country/world).
- – Prevent damage (avoid the risk of loss/damage by only shipping records out once).
- – Save time (let us do the painstaking pick-pack-ship work for you).
- – Save money (hey, your time is worth a lot, isn’t it?).
- – $3.75 per unit + USPS media mail rate (1-4 units in single shipment)
- – $10 per box per location + USPS media mail rate or UPS ground rate (5+ units in a single shipment)
- – $5.95 per unit + USPS shipping cost (1-4 units in single shipment)
- – $35 per location + USPS shipping cost (5+ units in a single shipment)
There is a per-sku setup fee of $75. (So, if you have multiple color variants being fulfilled, that would be $75 per variant for the same release title).
Other items to be included in the shipping carton (stickers / patches / postcards, etc) are billed at $0.15 per piece per carton shipped.
Odd-shaped packaging and/or box sets will incur additional box fees. All costs will be finalized during sku setup.
Note: actual manufactured cost or retail sell price (whichever is higher) will be used for customs value on international shipments. We cannot falsify the customs value with a lower price. Sorry.
We do not offer ongoing storage of fulfillment product – our fulfillment services are single-wave shipping only. In other words, we ship all of your designated consumer orders, and then ship the balance of product (if any remains) to your designated address(es). Product left at GGR after 30 days will be discarded. Fulfillment services are only offered for projects manufactured at GGR.
Fulfillment must be arranged at the point of test pressing approval. Please contact us at either (800)295-0171 or [email protected] to set up fulfillment for your release(s).
We offer international distribution for select vinyl releases – you do need to set this up soon after placing your manufacturing order, and there are setup costs involved. But, for suitable releases, it is an easy option to get product into the bins at record stores and shelves at wholesales on an international basis. Goods are sold on a consignment basis, and net proceeds begin payout 6 months after release date. Our distribution data systems trade NARM, EDIx12, EDIFACT and other flat file data exchanges, so releases are readily and efficiently available to wholesalers and retailers around the world. Please note, we only offer these services for vinyl titles manufactured at Gotta Groove Records. If you are interested in more information, please contact us at [email protected].